Cypher Labs Releases C6iem Balanced Armature Earphones
Cypher Labs LLC, recently released their first ever IEM, featuring three balanced armature drivers. Cypher Labs calls it the C6iem Triple Driver Earphones. According to the company, their first IEM is all about bass. Check out its features, specifications and price below.
For over 4 years Cypher Labs built high tech amplifiers, cables and accessories. Now they have applied all that audio expertise to their own universal fit in-ear-monitors. Using transducer drivers instead of the traditional dynamic driver so they can tune the output for high highs and rich deep bass. The look is ultra-cool chrome on carbon fiber, with a woven custom cable.
The Cypher Labs C6iem’s smoothly contoured ergonomics allow long-term comfortable wear and excellent insulation from background noise. The 3D printed shell and real carbon fiber back plate provide exacting audio characteristics. Memory wire on the cable ensures that the C6iem stays in place.
- 3 transducer drivers per earpiece
- 2 pin connection allows single ended or balanced connection
- Passive crossover network
- Single Low, Single Mid, Single High
- Maximum output (SPL): 119 dB
- Noise isolation 26db
- Frequency range: 20Hz – 18000Hz
- Impedance: [email protected] / [email protected]
- Sensitivity: [email protected] / [email protected]
- THD: [email protected] / [email protected] / Maximum THD@ 20Hz <1.4%
- Connection: 2 pin recessed IEM connectors to 3.5mm (1/8”) gold plated
- Weight: 10 g
- C6iem balanced armature earphones
- Hard case
- Super soft drawstring gear bag
- 1 detachable behind-the-ear cable
- 1 6.35mm (1/4″) adapter
- Ear tips – 3 pairs each (S/M/L) silicone, soft foam, dense foam
Price and Availability
The Cypher Labs C6iem has a retail price of $599 and can be purchased from the company’s online store. The C6iem is designed in Oregon, USA, and the company is offering 1 year parts and labor warranty; and 3 months on cables from date of purchase.
There is also a bundle C6iem and AlgoRhythm Picollo Amp for $899. Saves you a few bucks in case you are also planning to get one of their amplifiers.