Galax Xtreme Tuner Plus GPU Utility
Galax also has a graphics card utility called the Xtreme Tuner Plus. It’s not the most complete graphics card utility out there, but it does offer a number of monitoring tools, configuration and settings. You will also need to download and install this utility to change the color or effect of the RGB lighting on the backplate and GeForce GTX logo of the Galax GTX 1070 EXOC-SNPR.
Using the Xtreme Tuner Plus allows you to customize the color and lighting effect of the logo on the GTX 1070 EXOC-SNPR. There are four lighting effects or you can simply turn off the lights; and yes it’s a full RGB and not just 7 or 8 colors. Again, it will not change the color of the LEDs on the fans of the EXOC-SNPR as they use Red LEDs only, it can’t turn it off as well.
The Galax GTX 1070 EXOC-SNPR comes with a factory overclock settings out of the box. But you can still overclock it a little bit further using the 1-click OC utility. Or if you are feeling a little bit adventurous, you can also do manual overclocking and hope to push the card a little bit further. In my case, I tried the 5% OC offered by the utility and it was running okay. I also tried to manually overclock it further which you will see on the page after the next page.
Proceed to the next page for the setup we used to test and benchmark the Galax GTX 1070 EXOC-SNPR.
- Galax GTX 1070 EXOC-SNPR Specs and Features
- Galax GTX 1070 EXOC-SNPR Packaging and Closer Look
- Galax Xtreme Tuner Plus GPU Utility
- Galax GTX 1070 EXOC-SNPR Test Setup
- Galax GTX 1070 EXOC-SNPR Temperature, Noise and Overclocking
- Galax GTX 1070 EXOC-SNPR Synthetic Benchmark Results
- Galax GTX 1070 EXOC-SNPR 1080p Game Benchmark Results
- Galax GTX 1070 EXOC-SNPR 1440p Game Benchmark Results
- Galax GTX 1070 EXOC-SNPR 4K UHD Game Benchmark Results
- Galax GTX 1070 EXOC-SNPR Price, Availability and Review Conclusion