Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Extreme 4K UHD Benchmarks
The graphics settings I used during the 4K benchmarks are the same with the 1440p (ultra or very high settings), but anti-aliasing is disabled. 4K resolution offers super fine and great detail images that even if you disable AA, you can still see smooth edges.
It’s also noteworthy to mention that you can get better frame rates if you tone down the graphics settings of the game. Depending on the game, using the medium or lower graphics settings could give you a much better playable frame rates.
Now that you have seen the Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Extreme’s performance on all three gaming resolution, let’s proceed to the next page and conclude this review.
- Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Extreme Specs and Features
- Packaging and Closer Look
- Zotac FireStorm and Spectra
- Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Extreme Test Setup
- Temperature, Noise and Overclocking GTX 1070 AMP! Extreme
- GTX 1070 AMP! Extreme Synthetic Benchmark Results
- GTX 1070 AMP! Extreme 1080p Benchmark Results
- GTX 1070 AMP! Extreme 1440p Benchmark Results
- GTX 1070 AMP! Extreme 4K UHD Benchmark Results
- Price, Availability and Review Conclusion