Today AMD released AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.8.1, with support for the new Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered and Thymesia games. It also enables Radeon Boost in Halo Infinite. Radeon Boost delivers higher performance by dynamically reducing image resolution or varying shading rates for different regions of a frame, increasing FPS and fluidity, and bolstering responsiveness with virtually no perceptual impact on image quality. The latest driver includes Day-0 support for Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered and Thymesia, providing Radeon gamers with exceptional performance in the new AAA and independent blockbuster titles. You can check out more details below.
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 22.8.1 Driver
You can download the latest driver from AMD’s page here.
- Support for:
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered
- Radeon Boost using Variable Rate Shading for Halo Infinite
- Enhanced Sync improvements have been introduced in the latest version of AMD Software to provide further stability and a better overall experience with your AMD PC.
- The display may flicker black when switching between video playback and gameplay windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- The video output will freeze in Project Zomboid.
- Games based on LOVE2D engine may be rendered incorrectly.
- Stormworks: Build and Rescue crashes during start-up.
- Mixed Reality Headsets may flicker black or experience jitter during movement with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6800 XT Graphics.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a system crash during gameplay with video playback on extended monitors.
- Stuttering may be experienced while playing Call of Duty: Warzone on the Caldera map with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- Some stuttering may be experienced while playing Fortnite with DirectX 11 API when the game is first launched on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6950 XT.
- Radeon Super Resolution may fail to trigger after changing resolution or HDR settings on games such as Nioh 2.
- While playing Lost Ark, flickering may be intermittently experienced after changing displaying settings or checking character info with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6800 Graphics.
- Oculus dashboard menu and rendered controllers may appear bouncing/wobbly on Oculus Quest 2 with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6800 XT Graphics.
- VCE presets may be in mixing in VEGAS Pro with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6600 Graphics.
- DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 may crash using AMD encoder on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon 570.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.