Corsair HXi Series Full Modular 80 Plus Platinum PSU (HX750i, HX850i and HX1000i) Now Available
Corsair’s latest line of high performance power supplies – the Corsair HXi Series PSU, is now available. The new Corsair HXi series features full modular design with flat black low-profile modular cables and are 80 PLUS Platinum certified. It also features ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction. The new Corsair HXi 80 Plus Platinum PSUs are fully compatible with 4th generation Intel Core processors and are engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50C temperature rating. It’s also compatible with the latest ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems. The HXi series is available in 750W, 850W and 1000W. See more of its features, specifications, price and where to buy below.
Corsair HXi Series Features
- Corsair Link™ Integration for monitoring performance and adjustment of fan speed and multi-rail/single rail mode.
- 80 PLUS® Platinum efficiency, delivering 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction.
- 140mm thermally controlled fluid dynamic bearing fan spins up as needed.
- Fully Modular low profile cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50C temperature rating.
- Fan self-test switch to determine fan functionality even before installation.
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection, over power protection, over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH
The Corsair HXi Series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage control, virtually silent operation, and a fully modular cable set. With all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they’re a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential. 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat, and together with Zero RPM Fan Mode technology, gives you virtually silent operation.
With Corsair Link Digital support, you can monitor power supply performance, toggle single rail or multi rail mode, and control fan speed directly from your desktop. And, the fully modular, low profile cable set makes builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
Quiet, efficient operation
80 PLUS Platinum efficiency and Zero RPM Fan Mode mean that at low to medium loads, the fan doesn’t spin at all. And when you do push the HXi hard, the thermally controlled fan spins only as fast as it needs to. But that’s not all. It’s quieter than most PSUs when the fan’s not spinning, too. The HXi is built with capacitors and other internal components specially selected to reduce coil whine and other electronic noise.
Corsair Link Digital for advanced monitoring and control
Connect the included cable to a motherboard USB header and download the free Corsair Link Dashboard application for Windows and you can monitor performance and efficiency, toggle single rail or multi rail mode, and control fan speed directly from your desktop.
The fully modular, low-profile cable set allows for quick and easy installation and great-looking builds. The fan self-test switch lets you quickly confirm operation before you even attach cables to your motherboard.
Corsair HXi Series Specifications
|Specifications||Corsair HX750i||Corsair HX850i||Corsair HX1000i|
|Power||750 Watts||850 Watts||1000 Watts|
|Fan bearing technology||
Fluid Dynamic Bearing
|Fan size (mm)||
|Continuous output rated temperature||
150mm x 86mm x 180mm
Low-Profile, All Black
|Four Pin Peripheral Connector||8||12||12|
Price and Where to Buy
The Corsair HXi 80 Plus Platinum Full Modular PSU are now available and below are their current retail prices and where to buy.
Note: Prices are subject to change. Please visit link for the updates prices.