Raijintek Triton AIO CPU Cooler Released – Features Transparent Tubes and Water Blocks
Raijintek recently announced its first AIO CPU Cooler featuring a transparent tube and waterblock – the Raijintek Triton AIO CPU Cooler. I think this is the first of its kind if I am not mistaken. Usually AIO liquid coolers have black tubes and you really can’t see the flow of the water from the cooler itself. Sometimes the pump is already dead and you have no way of knowing it. With the Raijintek Triton AIO cooler you can clearly see the flow of the water from the CPU waterblock/pump to the radiator and back. Check out the rest of its features and specifications below.
Raijintek Triton AIO CPU Cooler Features
With several years of experience in liquid cooling product development, Raijintek have completed the concept of the best performing all-in-one CPU cooler for enthusiasts.
The Raijintek Triton uses a copper water block with a completely new design using a micro channel system with extra-large contact fin surfaces and two flow channels giving the best route of liquid flow design. The Triton AIO pump is brand new and exclusive design with a high Q-Max and low dBA combined through a reservoir tank designed with two LED lights inside for the visual aspect and easy refillable locations.
Not only the pump and water block are based on a new design, but also the radiator architecture which uses a high density 240mm fin design to keep cooling at a maximum, included with a RPM fan controller for the included Raijintek fans specifically designed for the AIO cooler.
Compatible with all modern sockets, by Intel and AMD along with an easy installation process that is very user friendly, suitable for enthusiasts, gamers and casual users. The AIO cooler contains clear liquid which is non-conductive pre-filled in the tubes, with additional bottles of dye if the user prefers to go for a different look or feel choosing from green, red or blue fluid.
- Best performing, expandable and most user friendly AIO liquid cooling system at market
- All-In-One liquid CPU cooler with new PUMP, Water block and Tank design
- New design and exclusive PUMP with high Q-max (120 L/H) and Low noise level (20 dBA)
- Durable and reliable PUMP Bearing type – Graphite Pipe and Ceramic axis and 5K hours life expectancy
- New design of Copper water block by micro channel, extra-large contact fin area with 2 channels to provide best flow of liquid
- 3 solo parts but best combined together to one set: PUMP, Water block & Tank
- High density fin radiator (240mm)
- 2pcs performing 12025 wide PWM RPM range fans with fan controller
- 350ml high capacity coolants pre-filled and re-fill design
- 3 bottles of different color coolant attached for user choosing
- 2pcs LED lights inside the tank
- Solid mounting kits to provide sturdy installation
- Multiple mounting kits for modern sockets of INTEL & AMD CPU
Raijintek Triton AIO CPU Cooler Specifications
|Product Number||0R100018 ~ 21|
|Radiator Dimension [W×D×H]||275×120×32 mm|
|Tubing Dimension||ID - 9.5 mm – / OD – 12.5mm|
|Thermal Resistance||0.1 °C/W|
|Liquid capacity||350ml ±5%|
|Material||100% Alu. Radiator / 100% Copper Cold Plate|
|Dimension [W×H×D]||120×120×25 mm|
|Bearing Type||Sleeve Bearing|
|Air Flow||38.889 ~ 100.455 CFM|
|Air Pressure||0.744 ~ 4.819 mm H2O|
|Rated Current||0.08 ~ 0.48 A|
|Power Consumption||0.96 ~ 5.76 W|
|Noise Level||21.6 ~ 36.6 dBA|
|Dimension [W×H×D]||38×56×39 mm|
|Bearing Type||Graphite Pipe and Ceramic Axis|
|Noise Level||20 dBA|
|Life Expectancy||50,000 hrs|
|Speed||3000 R.P.M. at 12VDC|
|Voltage Rating||12 V|
|Power Consumption||4 W|
|Intel||All Socket LGA 775/115x/1366/201x CPU (Core i3 / i5 / i7 CPU)|
|AMD||All FM2+/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2 CPU|
Price and Availability
As of today, the company has not yet disclosed the manufacturer’s suggested retail price for the Raijintek Triton AIO CPU Water Cooler, as well as its availability. Hopefully it will become available in the market very soon. I’ll try to post an update when that happens.