The Witcher III Wild Hunt Patch 1.07 Will Be a Big Patch! Item Stash Now Available
CD Projekt RED has recently announced that The Witcher III Wild Hunt patch 1.07 will be coming soon to all platforms. This is going to be a big patch as it will not only fix some minor and major issues and bugs in the game, but the patch will also bring new features like stash for storing items, alternative movement response mode for Geralt and many more. I’m really glad that they decided to include a stash. Roach can’t carry everything, even if you have upgraded the saddle. There are just so many things that you need to get/collect, and it’s just sad that the saddle can’t store everything. There is no exact date yet as to when the patch 1.07 will be released, but I’m sure it won’t take long since Marcin Momot hinted that they are already finishing up the work on the next bit patch. More details about The Witcher III Wild Hunt patch 1.07 below.
The Witcher III Wild Hunt Patch 1.07 Announced
According to Marcin Momot, the Patch 1.07 will be a very large update that will introduce some key changes in the game. Some of these changes include the following:
- A new, alternative (optional) movement response mode for Geralt.
- A player stash for storing items, available in various locations throughout the game. Stash locations are marked on the player’s map.
- Crafting and alchemy components no longer add to the overall inventory weight.
- Books are now placed in a dedicated tab in the Inventory and books that have already been read are properly grayed out.
- Multiple sorting options are now available in the Inventory.
- Alchemy formulas and crafting diagrams can be “pinned”, meaning all components and ingredients required to make them will be conveniently marked in the Shop panel.
- Dozens of fixes for quest related issues, both major and minor.
- A few performance enhancements, including the optimization of FX, scenes and general gameplay.
- Various improvements to horse behavior.
The list above isn’t complete yet, as there are many more changes that patch 1.07 will bring. Marcin added that the their won’t be any free DLC this week since they are focusing on the big patch to implement the things that Wild Hunt gamers want to see included in the game. Free DLC will come back next week. The list of all changes included in the patch 1.07 will be released later this week. Hopefully by then the patch 1.07 is going to be available for download.
Source: CD Projekt RED Forums