Zotac GTX 1050 Ti OC 1080p Benchmark Results
All games were configured at their respective Ultra or Very High graphics preset, V-sync disabled and the display’s resolution is set to 1920×1080. The results below were taken using Fraps, and I have included the maximum, average and minimum frames per second. However, the average frames per second are the more important values. On some games like Ashes of Singularity, Deus Ex Mankind Divided and Rise of the Tomb Raider, I used their respective in-game benchmarking tool, showing the overall average frames per second.
Next page, let’s see how the GTX 1050 Ti OC performs on the 1440p gaming resolution, which is currently gaining popularity.
- Zotac GTX 1050 Ti OC Specs and Features
- Zotac GTX 1050 Ti OC Packaging and Closer Look
- Test Setup, Temperature and Noise
- Zotac GTX 1050 Ti OC Synthetic Benchmark Results
- Zotac GTX 1050 Ti OC 1080p Benchmark Results
- Zotac GTX 1050 Ti 1440p Benchmark Results
- Zotac GTX 1050 Ti OC 4K UHD Benchmark Results
- Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Review Conclusion