Corsair recently released a new addition to their Carbide Series gaming chassis, – the Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-04 mid-tower case; featuring bold, angular and hard-edged exterior. The new Carbide SPEC-04 is designed to cater motherboards up to ATX in size, with windowed side panel, and sufficient ventilation enough to keep you system cool. The SPEC-04 is available in three different colors (black, red and yellow) and comes with an MSRP of $49 USD. Check out more details below.
Corsair Carbide SPEC-04 Mid-Tower Case
With it’s asymmetrical, hard-edged exterior, the SPEC-04 is ready to stand out, with three different color options to match your system, Black and Yellow, Black and Red or Black and Grey. The angular styling isn’t just there for looks, it hides a side-mounted front panel equipped with USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports and a huge ventilated section to provide excellent Direct Airflow Path airflow.
Whichever color you choose, the SPEC-04 offers the performance to back up its looks, with a pre-installed 120mm LED-lit front intake fan and room for up to five fans; two 120mm or 140mm in the front, two 120mm in the roof and one 120mm in the rear. Fill each slot with a CORSAIR AF, SP, ML or HD series 120mm fan for maximum airflow, or fit any 120mm CORSAIR Hydro Series liquid cooler for watercooled performance. What’s more, with both front-intake and PSU dust filters, the SPEC-04 is equipped to keep your system clean, as well as cool.
Inside the SPEC-04 is packed with a host of builder friendly features to make your next gaming PC build as easy as possible. ATX, MATX and mini-ITX motherboard support is accompanied by seven expansion slots and room for GPUs up to 370mm in length, so while you might agonize over that next system upgrade, you won’t have to worry about whether it’ll fit. Expansive storage mounts accommodate up to three 3.5in HDDs and two 2.5in SDD’s, while multiple cable routing cutouts and tie downs make for easy cable management to keep your build looking spacious and uncluttered.
Designed to deliver the striking styling, great airflow and wide compatibility of modern gaming PC cases within the reach of any system builder, the CORSAIR Carbide Series SPEC-04 is bold and ready to build.
Corsair Carbide SPEC-04 Features
1. 1x 120mm fans included: Front 120mm LED fan provides excellent cooling.
2. Front 120/140mm radiator mounts: With mounts for 2 x 120mm fans or 2 x 140mm fans, the front can support a 120/140mm, and with the HDD cage removed, up to 240mm.
3. Top 120mm fan mounts: The top cover can house 2 x 120mm fans
4. Up to 370mm clearance for GPUs, 170mm for CPU coolers, and 225mm for PSU: Room for any modern GPU, CPU cooler, and PSU.
5. Two 2.5” SSD mounts and three 3.5” drive mounts: Easily add or remove 2.5” drives and 3.5” behind the motherboard tray without compromising storage or cooling.
6. Easy Cable Management: Deep cable routing channel and numerous tie-down points make building a clean system quick and easy.
7. Front I/O: Recessed front I/O includes: USB 3.0, USB 2.0, power/reset, and headphone/microphone jacks.
Corsair Carbide SPEC-04 Specifications
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||433mm x 201mm x 492mm|
|Drive Bays (Internal)||3x 3.5", 2x 2.5"|
|Cooling (Front)||1x 120mm LED fan|
|Radiator support||up to 120/140mm (front)
up to 120mm (rear)
|I/O Ports||USB 3.0, USB 2.0, Power and Reset buttons, Headphone and mic|
|Power Supply Standard||ATX (not included)|
|Clearances||170mm (CPU heatsink)
370mm (Graphics card)