OCZ RD400 – AS SSD Benchmark Results
The AS SSD benchmark determines the performance of Solid State Drives (SSD). The tool contains six synthetic and three copy tests. The synthetic tests determine the sequential and random read and write performance of the SSD. These tests are carried out without using the operating system cache. In Seq-test the program measures how long it takes to read a 1 GB file to write respectively. 4K test the read and write performance is determined at random 4K blocks. The 4K-64 corresponds to the test Thrd 4K procedure except that the read and write operations are distributed to 64 threads. This test should SSDs pose with Native Command Queuing (NCQ), differences between the IDE operation mode where NCQ is not supported, and the AHCI mode. The additional compression test can measure the power of the SSD in response to compressibility of the data. This is especially for the controllers that use to increase the performance and life of the cell compression, important.
Note: With PCIe adapter on left, M.2 directly installed on motherboard right.
- OCZ RD400 Specs and Features
- OCZ RD400A Packaging and Closer Look
- OCZ RD400A Test Setup
- OCZ SSD Utility Management Software
- OCZ RD400 AIDA64 Benchmark Results
- OCZ RD400 ATTO Disk Benchmark Results
- OCZ RD400 HD Tune Pro Benchmark Results
- OCZ RD400 CrystalDiskMark Results
- OCZ RD400 AS SSD Benchmark Results
- OCZ RD400 AJA System Benchmark Results
- OCZ RD400 Anvil's Storage Benchmark Result
- OCZ RD400 PCMark 8 Storage Benchmark Results
- Price, Availability and Review Conclusion